Search engine optimization or SEO is perhaps the most important part of any Digital Marketing campaign. SEO is the way by which websites that were previously getting only a handful of visitors are transformed into conversion machines and rocketed to the top of Google’s organic search results. But the ability to design and implement an effective SEO strategy isn’t something a person is born with. They have to learn how to do it somewhere. In Chandigarh that somewhere is Chandigarh Digital. We have real-world experience and expertise to provide SEO training with a winning edge. That’s why so many industry pros along with enthusiastic newcomers choose to attend our SEO training courses.
SEO Training In Chandigarh
When you make the decision to pursue a career as a search engine optimization specialist you are deciding to join one of the fastest-growing tech-related industries in the world. Whether you actually succeed or not will depend in large part on the training you receive. Sign up with a school or institute that is teaching outmoded concepts or is more interested in processing course fees than providing useful information and your career will stall before it ever gets off the ground.
Start with the Best
We see a lot of people sign up for our SEO training in Chandigarh who have tried taking SEO training elsewhere. They wind up with us because the training they were getting at those other places was spotty, poorly organized and out of date. After taking courses with us they understand the different real-world experience makes and wind up taking all their Digital Marketing courses through our institute while recommending us to their friends and colleagues as well.
Is There a Real Need for SEO Experts?
There are now more than 1 billion websites in cyberspace. That’s billion with a “b”. While some of these are personal websites with no commercial intent most exist to promote a product or service of some kind, whether it’s motorcycle parts, vinyl replacement windows or healthcare services. Without help most of these websites will languish at the far edges of the Internet, never attracting enough attention to make them worth the cost of upkeep. Others, however, will appear at the top of Google’s organic search results, host thousands of visitors every day and experience explosive, online driven growth.
So why is it that one website flounders while another flourish? What does the successful website have that the unsuccessful website doesn’t have? The answer? A well thought out, well-executed SEO campaign. It’s really as simple as that. So is the need for SEO experts real? You bet it is. Companies all over the world are seeking SEO experts right now to help turn their anonymous websites into conversion engines that will enable them to crack open new markets and generate more sales in existing markets. They know that search engine optimization is the most effective way to harness the power of the Internet and put it to use promoting their brand.
A Range of Opportunities
Sometimes you train for a job and there are no choices as to where and when you work and who you work for. That’s not the case with SEO experts, however. There is such demand for skilled SEO professionals that it’s not uncommon that they will have a full-time job working for an agency and also have a private consultancy on the side. Many don’t bother with working for an agency at all and simply freelance. The demand for skilled SEO experts is so great that your employment options are virtually unlimited. You can work as much or as little as you want and if you’re good at what you do customers will beat a path to your door.
Classes at the Institute SEO Training Center in Chandigarh
We offer an array of courses designed to help everyone from the total novice to the seasoned SEO professional. We’re the gold standard of SEO training institutes in Chandigarh because we take our responsibility to deliver high-quality course materials seriously, and we scour the landscape to find only the best, most qualified instructors who will help you make sense of this complex but exciting high-tech field. By the time you complete our SEO training, you’ll have enough insight and hands-on experience to handle SEO projects start to finish by yourself.
Below is a partial list of some of the SEO courses we offer at our Chandigarh Training Center. Keep in mind that new courses are being added all the time so if you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for here give us a call. There’s a good chance we’ve included it as one of our upcoming course offerings. That said without further ado here are some of the exciting, comprehensive SEO courses we offer:
- SEO Basics – With this course, we start right at the beginning. We explain what search engine optimization is, where it came from, how it’s changed over the years and where it’s likely to head in the upcoming years. We cover the link between the website and SEO, search engines and SEO and social media and SEO. We discuss black hat techniques, how they evolved, why they were popular, why some unscrupulous SEO companies still deal in them and how Google has been trying to gradually squeeze them out of existence by way of more and more sophisticated algorithms updates. And as if that’s not enough we’ll also perform some case studies on existing sites to try and determine if their SEO techniques are working and if not, how they could be improved. Here are some of the questions we’ll address during this course:
- What is a Domain?
- What is the world wide web and is it the same as the Internet?
- What is SERP and why should we care?
- What is a search engine?
- How do search engines work?
- Is Google the only search engine that matters?
- Who invented search engine optimization?
- What are the different types of SEO?
- What is “Black Hat” SEO and should you use it?
- What are the risks associated with Black Hat techniques?
- What is the future of SEO?
- SEO Research and Analysis – Before an effective SEO campaign can be devised and implemented the SEO expert needs to know more about the client, their industry and the client’s place in the industry. They need to familiarize themselves with industry jargon and buzzwords and find out where the client’s industry is heading over the next 5 to 10 years. It’s a lot of work but if it’s done right it lays a rock-solid foundation for an effective SEO campaign. We’ll teach you how to identify and use reliable data sources for your research and why too many data sources is not necessarily a good thing. To be sure Research and Analysis is not a glamorous job but it’s one that is absolutely necessary if the SEO campaign is going to work. During this course you’ll learn everything there is to know about SEO Research and Analysis and get answers to the questions:
- What is market research?
- What is web traffic?
- What are the different types of traffic?
- What are the keywords?
- What are the different types of keywords?
- Why is keyword research important?
- Why is an analysis of competitor keywords important?
- How do you select the best keywords?
- Are there any tools for keyword research?
- Intro to ON Page Optimization – Virtually every aspect of your website has an influence on where your page is listed in organic search results. That includes everything from the quality of the HTML coding (and whether there are any unused tags) to Meta tags and keyword density. On-page optimization then is a matter of taking a close look at all the various components that make up a web page, determining which ones may be negatively affecting the website’s search engine performance and repairing, replacing or eliminating those things that may be holding the page, and the website as a whole, back. In this course, we’ll teach you what to look for in order to optimize web pages and how to correct any errors you may find. We’ll also answer the questions:
- Why is page title important?
- How do Meta tags affect website performance?
- Why do some websites use bold text?
- Are ALT tags still necessary?
- How should images be optimized?
- Why is internal link building important?
- What is a sitemap?
- What is the invisible text?
- What’s the right way to use robot.txt files?
- What are the 404 errors?
- What is redirection and is it good or bad?
- Should you add social media plug-ins to web pages?
- Do comments affect PageRank?
- What is a website verification code?
- Intro to OFF Page Optimization – Off-Page SEO is the term used to describe techniques designed to elevate the position of a web page in organic search results. These techniques and methods are focused on things that are not part of the page itself but which occur away from the page and have an effect on its PageRank. Link building is one such method but is far from the only one used in Off-Page Optimization efforts. Other methods include but are not limited to Social Media Marketing and Social Bookmarking. A robust Off-Page Optimization scheme is considered an essential component of any effective Digital Marketing campaign. In this course we’ll teach you the basics of Off-Page Optimization and answer the questions:
- What is link building?
- What are the different kinds of link building?
- What is directory submission?
- What does Domain Authority mean?
- Is content marketing important?
- What is social bookmarking?
- Is article submission really important?
- Is there a wrong way to use forums?
- What is blog submission?
- Why analyze competitor’s links?
- What is an RSS feed?
- Intro to Google Analytics – Google Analytics is a powerful set of free tools provided by Google that allows the website owner or SEO expert to determine the effectiveness of a website and its content. Analytics can tell you everything from what keywords are bringing in visitors, which pages are getting the most traffic, how long people are staying engaged with a particular page, the bounce rate of your website visitors and much, much more. Google Analytics allows the SEO expert to analyze the website to determine what’s working and what isn’t and then make changes to enhance the site’s organic search performance. We’ll take a big picture look at this important SEO tool and how you can put it to best use. In the process we’ll answer the questions:
- What is Google Analytics?
- How do you install Google Analytics?
- How does the SEO expert use Analytics?
- What does the bounce rate mean?
- How do I interpret results?
- What is advanced reporting?
- What is an open site explorer?
- Why is Google Analytics free?
- Intro to Local SEO – Up until now when you searched for something like “best donuts” you might be faced with search results linking you to the best donuts in Frankfurt, Germany or Rio de Janeiro, Brazil even if you were in Mumbai. Google has been working hard to refine those search results to ensure searchers get more relevant results. Results that are attuned to the searcher’s actual location. As a result, if you’re in Mumbai today and search for “best donuts” chances are you’ll see results showing a half dozen donut shops in Mumbai itself, including those where you can get the best saffron donuts in town. Hmm… In this course we’ll teach you the fine points of optimizing a site to perform well in local search results and answer the questions:
- What do Google maps have to do with local SEO?
- What is meant by Google Places Optimization?
- How do I optimize for Name, Address, and Place?
- How does Classified Submission work?
- Intro to SEO Tools – Online Digital Marketing requires research and analysis and those things require tools. But where do you get the tools you need to conduct all this research and analysis and how much do they cost? To answer the second question they don’t cost a thing if you know what you’re looking for and in this class, we’ll not only tell you what to look for but how to use it. Most people are under the impression that Google Analytics is the only free SEO tool out there but the fact is there are dozens including Canva, Open Site Explorer, Charlie, WordPress, Crowdfire, Peek, Google Scholar, Wistia, Google Trends and even one called Hemingway. We’ll look at the best SEO tools in this course and answer related questions like:
- What are the best Google tools?
- What is a keyword density analyzer?
- Does Yahoo/Bing offer any free tools?
- What are Small SEO tools?
- How do I use the Keyword planner?
- Which SEO tools are worth using?
- What are the comparison tools?
The world’s 1 billion websites need help. They need people like you to help them emerge from the digital forest so that customers can benefit from the products and services they offer. We can give you the best SEO training so you can become a highly paid, in-demand SEO specialist, and all for less than you expect. With the world moving online only those with the right training will thrive as we move into the heart of the 21st century. Don’t be left behind at the station. Your future is waiting for you. Let us help you get there.